J. Bradley Baker
Experienced Trial Attorney with Effective Solutions
I have been in private practice for 26 years and a member of the South Carolina Bar since 1995. During my time in private practice, I have regularly represented those who have been seriously injured at work or due to the negligence of others. In addition to Workers’ Compensation and Civil Matters, I regularly represent individuals who have been accused of a crime.
I regularly appear before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission. My current practice also involves defending individuals who have been charged with Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
I have successfully defended many DUI clients through trial. Having previously served as a local municipal prosecutor I have tried many DUI matters as a defense attorney and as a prosecutor. This gives me significant and unique experience with DUI matters.
Prior to going into private practice, I was a law clerk to the Honorable Edward B. Cottingham of the South Carolina Circuit Court Bench. In this position I was able to view the State Court system from the bench and learn how to get things accomplished.
In addition to this, we offer:
- More than 26 years of professional experience
- Personal representation – your case will not be handed over to a paralegal or junior associate
- Member in a number of prestigious associations, including Injured Workers’ Advocates and the South Carolina Association for Justice
- Recommendations from former clients
- Free initial consultations
- Undergraduate- University of South Carolina- 1992
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University- 1995
- Virginia Trial Advocacy Institute- 2001
- State of South Carolina in 1995
- District of South Carolina in 1997
- Salley Law Firm
- Law Office of D. Kenneth Baker, P.A.
The Mission of J. Bradley Baker, LLC
In 2009 I opened J. Bradley Baker, LLC. I have been blessed in my practice and find that a majority of my business comes from referrals from current or former clients. I firmly believe that if I work hard for my clients and treat them the way that I would want to be treated I will continue to be successful. My appearances range from trials, motions to handling appellate arguments.
I pride myself on personal service. This involves communicating with my clients on a regular basis and responding to their questions and concerns in a timely manner. Should you have a Workers Compensation matter, a Personal Injury matter or a Criminal Charge, I encourage you to contact me to see if I may assist you with your situation. Our initial consultation is free of charge.