When you’ve been injured or if you’ve been accused of a crime, it is important that you know your legal options and your rights. Cases can be complicated and require an in-depth knowledge of South Carolina law in order to seek the results that you may deserve.

To ask questions about an arrest or if you would like to know if you can file a claim for compensation, contact J. Bradley Baker LLC at(803) 356-2800 today for a free personal consultation.

  • How can I continue to pay my bills after I’ve been injured at work?
    When you are suffering from a loss of income following an accident, it may be difficult to make ends meet, especially if your family or a loved on depends on your wages to run your household. Filing a workers’ compensation claim can help you receive compensation for your medical bills, everyday expenses, pain and suffering, and on-going medical treatment. This can help you when you no longer have your salary or hourly wages to depend on when you are healing.
  • Is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome covered by workers’ compensation?

    Injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, back or shoulder pain, or serious neck strain can result in permanent harm. Though there may not be an obvious date of injury, if you have worked in the same job for an extended period of time and are suffering from medical problems you may have a compensable case.

  • How can I regain my driving privileges after a DUI arrest?
    If you have been charged with driving under the influence, and have lost your driving privileges due to a refusal to take the breath test or due to a high test reading, you may be able to have your full driving privileges reinstated pending the outcome of your administrative hearing. At the administrative hearing, an administrative law judge will determine if you were lawfully arrested and refused the test or if your driving privileges have been properly suspended due to your data master results. If you have the right to such a hearing, you should request one as this hearing is an opportunity to learn what the arresting officer will testify to in any upcoming DUI trial.
  • What are my rights after I’ve been arrested?
    Known as your Miranda Rights, these include your right to remain silent, your right to not incriminate yourself, and your right to retain legal counsel during questioning by the police. These rights are in place to help ensure that you are protected from illegal or unscrupulous accusations. Having an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side can help you during the entire process.

Handling Every Case Personally & Diligently

Get Started With a Free Initial Consultation